Calming and natural, our Lavender bedding is perfect for your small pet. The real lavender buds provide a calming scent that's safe for both you and your pet.
- Long-lasting bedding that controls odour for up to 14 days
- 100% Natural Lavender (Real Lavender buds)
- Fluffy, soft, and great for nesting
- 99% dust-free to keep your pet’s home safe and clean
- Absorbs moisture up to 6x its weight and expands to 3x its size to keep your pet clean and dry
- Eco-friendly and sustainably produced using zero chemical additives
- Ideal for chinchillas and rabbits.
SLUDGE FREE, AND NEVER RECYCLED PRINT.
Our paper is not from the potentially dangerous leftovers from reclaimed paper production (called "sludge," which has detectable levels of dioxin in it). Our paper is not from recycled paper that has been printed on, either (which can also have toxic residues).
This paper is the "extras" from human food packaging.
This bedding is 99% dust free and is safe and comfortable for small pets. No additives, no dyes, no irritants! The lavender scent comes from it's all-natural bud.
Note: This product is not 100% biodegradable. Although it is 95% biodegradable, we do not recommend it for composting in your garden or yard due to the 5% food grade binder fibres, that do not break down or digest. We recommend our brown bedding if composting in your garden or yard, it is 100% Cellulose fibre and 100% compostable.
What do the sizes below really mean? In our experience, the large bag will fill 12 extra large litter boxes with 3 inches of fluffed bedding.
56L (16L-compressed) - Large Size
1000 CU In - Expands to 56L
*Weight will always vary, actual size is determined by usable volume NOT weight. The density of bedding may change, natural bedding is heavier than white bedding. However, even within the same type, the weight will differ.
Note: We do not recommend this product for hamsters.